The Problem With Facebook

I really have a problem with Facebook. I am not anti a social communication community and a way of maintaining a book of things important or otherwise online, if you wish, but what really gets me is that some people seem to do only Facebook stuff and I get dumped with their thoughts and come and join me requests. Some are okay as they are intellectually a little challenging but some of it is downright trash. Just wished I could block this, even if it means warning these "friends" that this behaviour is not appropriate for me and that I can de-friend if ncessary. Well the only way to do this is to block them and yes that is a little cruel but unfortunately that seems to be the only way so I have had to do it. Do not know if the person I have blocked receives a message of their fate but if they have well they may have got the reason why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Maps and Spying

Is the United Kingdom Leaving the European Union - Two Years On

Why You Cannot Trust Football or Soccer to be Fair for Children - A Personal Perspective